Vascular Surgeons in Delaware
D. Bhaskar Rao, M.D., F.R.C.S.
Dr. Rao graduated from Osmania Medical College in India. His postgraduate training began at the Postgraduate Institute for Medical Education and Research in 1989. Dr. Rao then traveled to the United Kingdom where he served as the Senior House Officer at the Cumberland Royal Infirmary as well as a Registrar in Surgery at the University of New Castle Upon Tyne. His travels continued as he moved to New York in 1995 and then Delaware in 1996 for his residency programs.
- Osmania Medical College
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, General Surgery 1995-1996
- Medical Center of Delaware Residency Program, 1996-1999
- Christiana Care Hospital, Chief Resident in Surgery, 1999-2000
- Millard Fillmore Hospital, Vascular & Cardiothoracic Surgery, 2001-2002
- Delaware, Maryland
- American Board of Surgery: Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
- Royal College of Surgeons, Fellow
Our staff is committed to your care and understands the key relationship between patient and healthcare provider. We place a high value on informed decision making and providing you with the resources and understanding to move forward with your vascular health.